CHARMS - Please click link to the left to access ALL Charms Information (everyone needs to be in the system!)
Parent Meeting Paperwork is here!
Click here for Spring Band Audition Schedule
Current WE/WS Percussionists - Click here to sign up for your audition
HAWAII 2016 INFO AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Hawaii Payments can be made in the Webstore
Congratulations to ALL of our Concert Ensembles for their very strong showings during Festival Season
- Wind Ensemble - Unanimous Superior
- Wind Symphony - Unanimous Superior
- Symphonic Band - Unanimous Superior
- Concert Band - Superior
- Chamber Orchestra - Unanimous Superior
- Concert Orchestra - Unanimous Superior
- String Orchestra - Unanimous Superior
- Symphony Orchestra I - Unanimous Superior
- Symphony Orchestra II - Unanimous Superior
The Food Truck Festival was a SMASHING SUCCESS!!! Thanks to Brynne Bradbrook and her amazing team of volunteers for making this happen.
Congratulations to our very own Megan Trach, who was accepted to perform in the 2014 National Honor Concert Band in October. We are SO proud of you!!
Congratulations to Studio Jazz Ensemble on being selected to perform at the 2015 Jazz Education Network National Conference in San Diego in January.
The webstore is up and running! Please use the link to the left, as the one in the parent packet is incorrect
Missed the May 13 Information Meeting? Pick up your information packet here
Needing a tax write-off? Look no further!!! Just click that little button below and you're on your way! Every little bit helps, and here's what you get for your donations!
- Star-$10-$49 WHSIMD Decal
- Celebrity-$50-$99 WHSIMD Coffee Mug
- Superstar-$100-$499 Name included in all concert programs and a WHSIMD Coffee mug
- VIP -$500-$999 Name included in all concert programs, 2 polo shirts, reserved seating at all concerts
- Legend - $1000+ Name included in all concert and event programs, 2 Polo shirts, end of year DVD/CD collection, 2 WHSIMD Coffee Mugs, reserved seating and reserved parking at all concerts and events
*Concert Report Forms are in the Forms and Documents section
How to Get Community Service Hours?
Assisting Mr. Blake, Mrs. Fruehling, Mr. Payne at Los Cerritos MS/Colina MS/Redwood MS
Assisting with Elementary music programs
Give FREE music lessons to younger students
Playing in the Pep-Band at away football games (2 Hours a game)
Assist any performing arts teacher with any miscellaneous music related projects
Attending fundraising activities: Car wash, business blitz, earthquake kits, popcorn sales, Elvis concert, etc
Playing with a church music ensemble
Performing with small groups for retirement communities, shopping centers, events, etc.
Working the WHS Jazz Festival
Working the WHS Solo and Ensemble festival
Assisting with the All-District Band/Orchestra/Choral performances
Assisting with the sales of baked goods and beverages at WHS concerts
Ushering at Pierce College events
Attending Choir/Drama performances (1 per semester) (2 hours a concert per semester)