CHARMS - Please click link to the left to access ALL Charms Information (everyone needs to be in the system!)
Parent Meeting Paperwork is here!
HAWAII 2016 INFO AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Hawaii Payments can be made in the Webstore
BAND CAMP II/III and Summer Rehearsals
- Please see the calendar for all band camp/summer rehearsal dates. Enjoy your summer!
WANT TO TA NEXT YEAR?
- If you have a free period during 1-4 and want to TA, please contact Mr. Gangemi. We could use some great TA's next year!
- The website will be going through an upgrade from July 3-31. During this time, parts of the website may be down. If you are making Hawaii payments via the webstore, please do them before July 3. Calendars can still be accessed via your individual CHARMS page.
Congratulations to ALL of our Concert Ensembles for their very strong showings during Festival Season
- Wind Ensemble - Unanimous Superior
- Wind Symphony - Unanimous Superior
- Symphonic Band - Unanimous Superior
- Concert Band - Superior
- Chamber Orchestra - Unanimous Superior
- Concert Orchestra - Unanimous Superior
- String Orchestra - Unanimous Superior
- Symphony Orchestra I - Unanimous Superior
- Symphony Orchestra II - Unanimous Superior
Needing a tax write-off? Look no further!!! Just click that little button below and you're on your way! Every little bit helps, and here's what you get for your donations!
- Star-$10-$49 WHSIMD Decal
- Celebrity-$50-$99 WHSIMD Coffee Mug
- Superstar-$100-$499 Name included in all concert programs and a WHSIMD Coffee mug
- VIP -$500-$999 Name included in all concert programs, 2 polo shirts, reserved seating at all concerts
- Legend - $1000+ Name included in all concert and event programs, 2 Polo shirts, end of year DVD/CD collection, 2 WHSIMD Coffee Mugs, reserved seating and reserved parking at all concerts and events
*Concert Report Forms are in the Forms and Documents section
How to Get Community Service Hours?
Assisting Mr. Blake, Mrs. Fruehling, Mr. Payne at Los Cerritos MS/Colina MS/Redwood MS
Assisting with Elementary music programs
Give FREE music lessons to younger students
Playing in the Pep-Band at away football games (2 Hours a game)
Assist any performing arts teacher with any miscellaneous music related projects
Attending fundraising activities: Car wash, business blitz, earthquake kits, popcorn sales, Elvis concert, etc
Playing with a church music ensemble
Performing with small groups for retirement communities, shopping centers, events, etc.
Working the WHS Jazz Festival
Working the WHS Solo and Ensemble festival
Assisting with the All-District Band/Orchestra/Choral performances
Assisting with the sales of baked goods and beverages at WHS concerts
Ushering at Pierce College events
Attending Choir/Drama performances (1 per semester) (2 hours a concert per semester)
Sat 2 – Westlake HS Jazz Festival
Tue 5 – Boosters Board Meeting
Fri 8 – Spring Jazz Concert 7:00pm
Thu 14 - Full Department Parent Meeting 6:00pm
Sat 16 – West Ranch HS Jazz Festival (LJE/CJE)
Sat 16 – Senior BBQ
Sun 17 – Westlake Village Beer/Wine Festival (SJE)
Tue 19 - All District Band Festival at Kavli (WE/WS/SB/CB/SJE)
Mon 25 - Memorial Day - NO SCHOOL
Tue 26, Wed 27, Sun 31 – Incoming Student Orchestra Auditions
Tue 26-Fri 29 – In Class auditions/Finals (9-11 grade only)
Wed 27-Thu 28 – Incoming Student Band Auditions
Tue 2 – Orchestra Awards Banquet
Thu 4 – Band Awards Banquet
Sun 7 - Orchestra - Baccalaureate
Tues 9 - Fri 12 - Final Exams
Tues 9 - Boosters Board Meeting
Wed 10 - Graduation Music Rehearsal
Thurs 11 - Graduation
Fri 12 - Last Day of School
Sat 13 - Band Camp I 9am-5pm
Mon 15 - Band Camp I 3-7pm