FIRST GRADED ASSIGNMENT FOR ALL BAND MEMBERS
Download and fill this out. Sign and Return.
Registration/Schedules - BAND STUDENTS
Please remember when you are registering - this is what each class represents on your schedule
Period / What the schedule says / What band it is
- 1 / Wind Ensemble / Symphonic Band
- 2 / Concert Band / Concert Band
- 3 / Wind Ensemble H / Wind Symphony
- 4 / Wind Ensemble H / Wind Ensemble
- 5 / Jazz Band / Studio Jazz Ensemble I
Lab Jazz will begin Friday September 4th. We will rehearse on Friday afternoons from 3:00-4:30pm until Thanksgiving, then MWF from 3:00-4:30pm
CHARMS - Please click link to the left to access ALL Charms Information (everyone needs to be in the system!)
Parent Meeting Paperwork is here!
HAWAII 2016 INFO AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Hawaii Payments can be made in the Webstore
Needing a tax write-off? Look no further!!! Just click that little button below and you're on your way! Every little bit helps, and here's what you get for your donations!
- Star-$10-$49 WHSIMD Decal
- Celebrity-$50-$99 WHSIMD Coffee Mug
- Superstar-$100-$499 Name included in all concert programs and a WHSIMD Coffee mug
- VIP -$500-$999 Name included in all concert programs, 2 polo shirts, reserved seating at all concerts
- Legend - $1000+ Name included in all concert and event programs, 2 Polo shirts, end of year DVD/CD collection, 2 WHSIMD Coffee Mugs, reserved seating and reserved parking at all concerts and events
*Concert Report Forms are in the Forms and Documents section
How to Get Community Service Hours?
Assisting Mr. Blake, Mrs. Fruehling, Mr. Payne at Los Cerritos MS/Colina MS/Redwood MS
Assisting with Elementary music programs
Give FREE music lessons to younger students
Playing in the Pep-Band at away football games (2 Hours a game)
Assist any performing arts teacher with any miscellaneous music related projects
Attending fundraising activities: Car wash, business blitz, earthquake kits, popcorn sales, Elvis concert, etc
Playing with a church music ensemble
Performing with small groups for retirement communities, shopping centers, events, etc.
Working the WHS Jazz Festival
Working the WHS Solo and Ensemble festival
Assisting with the All-District Band/Orchestra/Choral performances
Assisting with the sales of baked goods and beverages at WHS concerts
Ushering at Pierce College events
Attending Choir/Drama performances (1 per semester) (2 hours a concert per semester)